The National Cadet Corps (NCC) training is imparted in our students by our cadets to grow discipline, honesty, secularism and patriotism in our students; wedded to the national cause transcending all barriers of caste, creed and language
AIM OF NCC
1. The primary aim of NCC is to develop character, discipline, comradeship, secular outlook, leadership, ideals of selfless service and a spirit of adventure amongst the youth of the country.
2. To provide a suitable environment for the youth and motivate them to take up a career in the armed forces.
3. To create a human resource of trained, organised and motivated youth.
4. To provide leadership in all spheres of life and be always available for the service of the nation.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES UNDER NCC
• Candidates are trained in shooting, drilling, physical fitness, map reading, first aid, camp training and sailing.
• 1. National Integration Camp (NIC)
• 2. Adventure Camps
• 3. Training Camps
• 4. NCC Pre-Republic Day Parade Camp
• 5. NCC Republic Day Parade Camp
• 6. National Youth Festivals
• 7. National Cadet Corp (NCC) Award etc
BENEFITS OF NCC
NCC does not help in improving the overall personality of the candidates but also gives the preference to the candidates while being selected for a job in the future.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE NCC FOR STUDENT
• It will give a reflective preference in the armed forces.
• Candidates are given preference while admission to the top colleges and universities all across the country.
• Candidates get a reservation in state government jobs.
• Candidates are even preferred by many private industries for different types of jobs.
• NCC develops all-round confidence and responsibility among the cadets.